For sales and general enquiries call 01427 614551
Zircon Sand Milling & Processing
T W Logistics is a leading UK processor and logistics provider for Zircon sand and Zircon flour.
Zircon sand (ZrSiO4) is a naturally occurring mineral, used in many strategic industries. The largest global deposits are found in Australia, S. Africa but with smaller volumes in India, S.Asia, China, and W & E Africa. Zircon sand can be used directly in certain foundry applications or fine milled to produce Zircon flour.
Zircon has many widespread industrial applications including:-
- Ceramics (tiles & sanitary ware)
- Foundries -Precision & Investment casting moulds & linings
- Refractory (including furnace & ladle linings)
- Aerospace coatings
- Fibre optics
- Water purification
T W L specialises in receiving zircon sands (including prime calcined, standard and un-calcined) and provides a range of handling & processing services for our clients.
Services that we offer for Zircon sand include:-
- Discharge & handling from ship, containers and trucks
- Loading to trucks & containers
- Bulk, big bag and palletised handling and storage to various parcels & grades
- Tanker loading
- Rip & tip
- Sieving & screening
- Fine grinding & milling to produce zircon flours to specific tolerances
- UK distribution
- Loading to containers for export
Zircon flour can be produced in our dedicated milling facility at Gainsborough, in a closed loop system eliminating contamination.
- Milling to specific tolerances as required to meet end user requirements
- Our in-house testing which includes laser diffraction and Alpine dry sieve testing ensures that every tonne we produce will meet your specification
- Packing is via our dedicated Zircon bagging line which is integral to the mill - Zircon flour can be supplied in bags from 25kg - 2,000kg